Author Topic: Three Bear Witness In The Earth  (Read 5296 times)

Offline cryptic99

• Desperate For Him
  • Blessings: 62
  • Maverick/Barracuda 08'
Re: Three Bear Witness In The Earth
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2012, 07:14:48 AM »
you keep saying we shouldn't trust our sources, what makes you think yours are trustworthy?
"Every man dies....not every man really lives." Sir William Wallace

GO JAGUARS!!!!

Offline apb7721

• Moderators
  • Consumed
  • Blessings: 101
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2012, 09:33:07 AM »
you keep saying we shouldn't trust our sources, what makes you think yours are trustworthy?

Quotation marks, man
Purple monkey dishwasher

Offline toddm

• Desperate For Him
  • Blessings: 43
  • Truth Matters
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2012, 10:38:00 AM »
Do you even see what you are saying?  You say the "true and correct" Bible is the Hebrew Torah, thereby discounting almost 94% of the standard Christian Bible.  Yet you still quote from the Prophets (not part of the Torah) and the New Testament (also not part of the Torah) and claim all of this stuff is found in the Bible.  And further, you are quoting from standard English translations, which you have also said are corrupt, and using them authoritatively to "prove" your points.  Your logic is highly illogical, my friend.  To add to this, you have decided that since these corrupt men decided to exclude some writings from the canon of Scripture that actually legitimizes those writings as being Scriptural.
Well said and thanks for outlining this for everyone to see the logical inconsistencies set forth.

MJ777, you do realize that the Torah is only the first 5 books in the Old Testament (Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy), right?
"So great is the influence of preconceived opinion, that it brings darkness over the mind in the midst of the clearest light." - John Calvin

Offline MJ777

• Forgiven
  • Blessings: 1
    • Philadelphia
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2012, 11:28:51 AM »
Do you even see what you are saying?  You say the "true and correct" Bible is the Hebrew Torah, thereby discounting almost 94% of the standard Christian Bible.  Yet you still quote from the Prophets (not part of the Torah) and the New Testament (also not part of the Torah) and claim all of this stuff is found in the Bible.  And further, you are quoting from standard English translations, which you have also said are corrupt, and using them authoritatively to "prove" your points.  Your logic is highly illogical, my friend.  To add to this, you have decided that since these corrupt men decided to exclude some writings from the canon of Scripture that actually legitimizes those writings as being Scriptural.
Well said and thanks for outlining this for everyone to see the logical inconsistencies set forth.

MJ777, you do realize that the Torah is only the first 5 books in the Old Testament (Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy), right?

Regardless of what translation of scripture one quotes from, it does not change the fact that there are enemies, common to us all, and our Lord, who want you dead, want your little ones dead, want your family, and friends, dead!   You do understand that you will watch as this takes place, yes?  Till it's your turn,  and you most likely will lose your head, as we are told.

I can not explain it more bluntly, I'm not your enemy, yet I feel like Christ when He was persecuted by His own.

John 15:18-21

“If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. Remember the word that I said to you... If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you... because they do not know Him who sent Me."

Ephesians 5:11

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove (expose) them.

Offline dkst0426

• Alive
  • Blessings: 121
  • Glory, glory
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2012, 11:39:55 AM »

Regardless of what translation of scripture one quotes from, it does not change the fact that there are enemies, common to us all, and our Lord, who want you dead, want your little ones dead, want your family, and friends, dead!   You do understand that you will watch as this takes place, yes?  Till it's your turn,  and you most likely will lose your head, as we are told.

I can not explain it more bluntly, I'm not your enemy, yet I feel like Christ when He was persecuted by His own.

John 15:18-21

“If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. Remember the word that I said to you... If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you... because they do not know Him who sent Me."

Total non-response. And now the messianic complex.

Offline MJ777

• Forgiven
    • Philadelphia
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2012, 11:46:34 AM »
Again, no answer for what you will tell the little ones whom our Lord holds in such high regard?

Excuses are used when no answer can be found.

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove (expose) them.

Offline dkst0426

• Alive
  • Glory, glory
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2012, 11:51:34 AM »
Again, no answer for what you will tell the little ones whom our Lord holds in such high regard?

Right, because you are always so forthcoming with direct answers. Definitely credible criticism from you there.

Offline MJ777

• Forgiven
    • Philadelphia
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2012, 11:57:52 AM »

Right, because you are always so forthcoming with direct answers. Definitely credible criticism from you there.

Do you have little ones?

Offline dkst0426

• Alive
  • Glory, glory
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2012, 11:58:19 AM »

Do you have little ones?
It's none of your business if I do or not.

Offline MJ777

• Forgiven
    • Philadelphia
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2012, 12:00:43 PM »

Do you have little ones?
It's none of your business if I do or not.

No it's not, but it's your business to explain why the world is as it is, and why there are enemies of God who want to harm them.  Is it not?

Offline dkst0426

• Alive
  • Glory, glory
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2012, 12:03:37 PM »
No it's not
And that's where you stop, plain and simple.  :)

Offline MJ777

• Forgiven
    • Philadelphia
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2012, 12:09:13 PM »
No it's not
And that's where you stop, plain and simple.  :)

Remember, they want your little ones dead as well as you, make no mistake about it!  :)

You read it your self,   a hoax?  That elaborate?  I think not.

Offline MJ777

• Forgiven
    • Philadelphia
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2012, 12:15:03 PM »

"LET THESE BE GUIDESTONES TO AN AGE OF REASON"

the message of the Georgia Guidestones

1. MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000 IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE

2. GUIDE REPRODUCTION WISELY - IMPROVING FITNESS AND DIVERSITY

3. UNITE HUMANITY WITH A LIVING NEW LANGUAGE

4. RULE PASSION - FAITH - TRADITION - AND ALL THINGS WITH TEMPERED REASON

5. PROTECT PEOPLE AND NATIONS WITH FAIR LAWS AND JUST COURTS

6. LET ALL NATIONS RULE INTERNALLY RESOLVING EXTERNAL DISPUTES IN A WORLD COURT

7. AVOID PETTY LAWS AND USELESS OFFICIALS

8. BALANCE PERSONAL RIGHTS WITH SOCIAL DUTIES

9. PRIZE TRUTH - BEAUTY - LOVE- SEEKING HARMONY WITH THE INFINITE

10. BE NOT A CANCER ON THE EARTH - LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE - LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE

Do you think they as well as you are not included in the 6.5 billion souls they want to wipe off the face of this earth?

Offline MJ777

• Forgiven
    • Philadelphia
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2012, 12:57:36 PM »
Then of course there's this as well,  and before you even say anything, I already know Alex Jones is Jesuit, and is working for the CIA, he's cointelpro, and a fear monger, but the info he puts out, lines right up with the agendas I previously presented.

http://www.infowars.com/the-elites-plan-for-global-extermination-exposed-by-dr-webster-tarpley/

Why are you, as good Christians, avoiding these matters, the proofs in the pudding peeps. You are all slated for death at the mighty hand of the NWO, who detest all Christians and what they stand for.

Your ok with that?   I'm not!    I want to know what mine and my Lord's enemies are doing, so when the time comes, I'll know what actions to take,  what actions will you take when this all goes down, how will you protect those you love?     Serious questions here guys and gals, schools out, this is reality smacking you in the face!

Offline MJ777

• Forgiven
    • Philadelphia
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2012, 01:20:21 PM »
I'd pay close attention to these folks, they know what's up,  and they are also Christian, much biblical insight from here.  http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n2275.cfm

Offline MJ777

• Forgiven
    • Philadelphia
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2012, 01:30:37 PM »

This is the man they may try to pawn off as our savior, don't be fooled!  He's already traveling about Asia with his handler Benjamin Creme,  performing "so called" miracles, healing, and walking on water, and such.

Offline redfrozen

• Desperate For Him
  • Blessings: 50
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2012, 01:44:01 PM »

I would tell them "since the Fall all people are sinners.  The unregenerate man is at enmity with God and hates His Creator and is in rebellion against Him.  And just as there were enemies of God and his people in the times of the bible and the early church there are enemies now all over the world.  If things change in our countries so that we do not get to enjoy our freedoms (such as many persecuted countries currently experience) our calling is to still be faithful to Christ, to spread his gospel and proclaim His Lordship over all areas of life.  If we lose our lives it's no big deal.  There are many times where God tells us how the troubles of this world are nothing compared to the glory we have in the next."

Where's the hard questions?  Also note that i didn't have to resort to wild conspiracies or speculations in order to teach the truth of the scriptures.  Maybe you should try it sometime.

I think it's far harder to live in an age of success and be seduced by the comforts of this age and forget faith and slowly compromise, than to have firm lines drawn and know you need Christ.

Offline MJ777

• Forgiven
    • Philadelphia
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2012, 01:51:35 PM »
Thank you for an honest answer!  :)

Remember, we do not have to die, there is the rapture, and the idea is to survive the onslaught that is coming till that time. Being prepared, and having knowledge of what our enemies are up to gives us the advantage in order to keep those we love safe.  :)

Offline redfrozen

• Desperate For Him
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2012, 01:53:27 PM »

This is the man they may try to pawn off as our savior, don't be fooled!  He's already traveling about Asia with his handler Benjamin Creme,  performing "so called" miracles, healing, and walking on water, and such.

thanks for the heads up LOL

Offline redfrozen

• Desperate For Him
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2012, 01:54:50 PM »

Remember, we do not have to die, there is the rapture, and the idea is to survive the onslaught that is coming till that time. Being prepared, and having knowledge of what our enemies are up to gives us the advantage in order to keep those we love safe.  :)

Whether there is a rapture or not doesn't change a thing, you'll be in Heaven.

By the way, i always gave you an honest answer, though sometimes there's been a little gamesmanship in there because this is fun... ;)

Offline MJ777

• Forgiven
    • Philadelphia
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2012, 02:01:27 PM »

By the way, i always gave you an honest answer, though sometimes there's been a little gamesmanship in there because this is fun... ;)

I understand, I can be "gamey" as well, it's ok as long as it's all in fun.    I'm not here to be your enemy, I love each of you as I do my own family.  :)

Offline redfrozen

• Desperate For Him
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2012, 02:21:29 PM »

I understand, I can be "gamey" as well, it's ok as long as it's all in fun.    I'm not here to be your enemy, I love each of you as I do my own family.  :)

While i do have love for you as well as all people, i can assure you it is not the same love as i have for my family.

Offline MJ777

• Forgiven
    • Philadelphia
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2012, 02:27:05 PM »

While i do have love for you as well as all people, i can assure you it is not the same love as i have for my family.

What I meant by that, is I love each of you as I love my own family, as we are all creations of our Lord, and therefore brothers and sisters under Him, of course a love for family can not compare with that, as long as our Lord always comes first.  :)

Offline messiaen77

• Desperate For Him
  • Blessings: 49
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2012, 06:19:53 PM »
Ok, this will probably be my last post regarding the substance of what you are saying in these threads because quite honestly, this just isn't worth my time.  Yes, there are people in this world who are enemies of God and as a result my enemies as well.  You claim they all want to kill me and my family.  So what?  "For me to live is Christ and to die is gain."  Do you think you get a special star in your crown if you are raptured as opposed to martyred?  If anything I think the opposite is more supported in Scripture (although since we are all gonna toss our crowns at the feet of Jesus anyway, I don't think it much matters).

Second, do you believe that God is sovereign over all creation?  Is there anything that happens in this world that is out of God's hand?  I believe God is fully sovereign and there is nothing that happens that is out of his ability to control it, but one thing that seems to be a common thread for all of you NWO/Illuminati people is that it doesn't seem that you do.  You seem to believe that these people and powers operate outside God's jurisdiction and that he can't touch them.  So let's assume that what you are presenting here is true.  Let's assume there is a vast plot that dates back millenia and has tendrils in every government, corporation, and organized religion.  Let's assume that is all true.  What you seem to be presenting is a God that is aware of this and is opening the eyes of those who really believe him and really trust him to be a kind of resistance movement who will stand up to this whatever you want to call it (I'm trying to avoid using conspiracy because it kinda has a derogatory connotation in this line of discussion) and prevent it from wiping out humanity ushering in the End of Days.  Every martyr--and in this context all dead should be counted as martyrs--is a loss, a casualty of the battle, a victory for our enemies.  I can understand how this causes you to fear and worry.  The way I see things, again assuming all of this is true, is that God is not only aware of what is happening, but is using those people and powers to further his own plan.  They aren't calling the shots and setting the agenda, they are merely pawns playing out their part in God's Master Plan.  Armageddon and the End of Days is not something God is trying to avoid, it is his "end game."  It is the time when he shows the principalities and powers and rulers of this world once and for all that He is in charge.  So, if it seems that I am unconcerned about all of this stuff that you are pedaling here, it is only because I am unconcerned about it.  My God--I AM, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob--has the whole situation under control, so I don't need to fret and worry.  My responsibility is to seek first His Kingdom and His Righteousness.  After that, everything else will take care of itself.

I know you will dismiss or ignore everything I have said, but I pray that you consider it.  Even for a moment.  Let it sink in and see if it doesn't resonate with the Truth.
"Music is the language of God"--Beethoven

Offline cryptic99

• Desperate For Him
  • Blessings: 62
  • Maverick/Barracuda 08'
« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2012, 03:59:04 AM »
Ok, this will probably be my last post regarding the substance of what you are saying in these threads because quite honestly, this just isn't worth my time.  Yes, there are people in this world who are enemies of God and as a result my enemies as well.  You claim they all want to kill me and my family.  So what?  "For me to live is Christ and to die is gain."  Do you think you get a special star in your crown if you are raptured as opposed to martyred?  If anything I think the opposite is more supported in Scripture (although since we are all gonna toss our crowns at the feet of Jesus anyway, I don't think it much matters).

Second, do you believe that God is sovereign over all creation?  Is there anything that happens in this world that is out of God's hand?  I believe God is fully sovereign and there is nothing that happens that is out of his ability to control it, but one thing that seems to be a common thread for all of you NWO/Illuminati people is that it doesn't seem that you do.  You seem to believe that these people and powers operate outside God's jurisdiction and that he can't touch them.  So let's assume that what you are presenting here is true.  Let's assume there is a vast plot that dates back millenia and has tendrils in every government, corporation, and organized religion.  Let's assume that is all true.  What you seem to be presenting is a God that is aware of this and is opening the eyes of those who really believe him and really trust him to be a kind of resistance movement who will stand up to this whatever you want to call it (I'm trying to avoid using conspiracy because it kinda has a derogatory connotation in this line of discussion) and prevent it from wiping out humanity ushering in the End of Days.  Every martyr--and in this context all dead should be counted as martyrs--is a loss, a casualty of the battle, a victory for our enemies.  I can understand how this causes you to fear and worry.  The way I see things, again assuming all of this is true, is that God is not only aware of what is happening, but is using those people and powers to further his own plan.  They aren't calling the shots and setting the agenda, they are merely pawns playing out their part in God's Master Plan.  Armageddon and the End of Days is not something God is trying to avoid, it is his "end game."  It is the time when he shows the principalities and powers and rulers of this world once and for all that He is in charge.  So, if it seems that I am unconcerned about all of this stuff that you are pedaling here, it is only because I am unconcerned about it.  My God--I AM, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob--has the whole situation under control, so I don't need to fret and worry.  My responsibility is to seek first His Kingdom and His Righteousness.  After that, everything else will take care of itself.

I know you will dismiss or ignore everything I have said, but I pray that you consider it.  Even for a moment.  Let it sink in and see if it doesn't resonate with the Truth.
AMEN
"Every man dies....not every man really lives." Sir William Wallace

GO JAGUARS!!!!